Community Energy Conference 2018
After the success of last year, the Community Energy Conference will again take place at Renold Building, University of Manchester.
It is jointly hosted with Co-op Energy and supported by Electricity North West and Tyndall Centre.
Speakers confirmed so far include:
- Patrick Allcorn - Head of Local Energy, Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy
- Emma Bridge - Chief Executive, Community Energy England
- Steve Cox - Engineering and Technical Director, Electricity North West
- Hector Cruz - Chief Financial Officer, Co-op Energy
- Dr Carly McLachlan - Director and Founding Partner, Tyndall Centre
- Electric Vehicles - On the road to project delivery
- Electricity Storage - Charging forwards
- Energy Efficiency & Demand Management - How to reduce the juice
- Policy & Lobbying - What we want and how we engage with decision makers
- EU Funded Projects and Perspectives - What did the Europeans ever do for us?
- Financing community energy projects - The options available in a post-subsidy world
… featuring expert insights from:
- Jonathan Atkinson - Carbon Coop
- Josh Brewer -Ethex
- Matthew Clayton - Thrive Renewables
- Kayla Ente - BHESCo
- Olly Frankland - Regen
- Marianne Heaslip - URBED
- Andy Hunt - Oldham Council & COALESCCE
- Richard Hurst - Durham County Council & REBUS
- Paul Monaghan - Co-op Energy
- Helen Seagrave - Electricity North West
- Max Wakefield - 10:10
Booking is required through the Eventbrite link below.